Thursday, September 10, 2009

The run down on ink...

So you wanna get a tattoo? Or maybe just thinking about getting one more? Well you came to the right blog. This blog is going to focus on local and international artist which circle the area. When you think about Erie and the tattoo scene you may come to a few conclusions. Well let me start off by saying that Erie may have one of the best scences around the area. I will provide information on local shops, artists, and also non local artist who may be guest spotting at a few particular shops. You will be able to learn about local feedback from previous guest to the shops and also learn facts and answers on tattooing.

1 comment:

  1. Very clear mission statement. I like how you lay it all out in a clear manner. Might want to double check some grammar/mechanics issues.
    Layout of blog is very cool looking and I love the title!

    ReplyDelete