So your thinking about getting a tattoo? Well Erie has a variety of qualified tattoo parlor's in the area. Each tattoo parlor around here has a different and unique style all their own. The first wise thing to do before selecting the parlor let alone the artist is to do a little investigating for yourself. Parlors differ from place to place. Some parlor have a style completely different from the another shop up the road. So the first thing you will want to do is visit each possible parlor. Most legit parlor and artist will have a portfolio with past work they have done. Also you will also want to have a so called "bond with your artist", no one wants a artist that is not fully focused on the task ahead. And my last piece of advice when choosing a parlor and artist make sure you are fully confident in he or she's ability and experience.
If you follow these few and simple rules getting your tattoo will become much more an enjoyable thing and not so hectic or nerves running through your body because your nervous of the artist ability. Hope these few tips can help people make better decisions when getting a tattoo.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those steps to finding a good tattoo parlor and artist seem like they would really work very well. I know whenever I got my tattoo's I didn't go through those simple steps and while they were being done I was very nervous as to how they would turn out.
ReplyDeleteI would be nervous about the needles and the pain more than anything else. That's gotta hurt!
ReplyDeleteSo you wrote an Explanatory article without even knowing it! Pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteIt might help to break down the content, the steps, with bullets or numbers . . . this will make it a lot easier for the reader to digest.
Very helpful information. I was inches away once upon a time, still wish I had went for it. Got any advice for people with regrets?
I think your rules and regulations are a very good idea when someone is thinking about getting a tattoo...its a big commitment :) thank you for these tidbits!
ReplyDeleteI think the information was well written and easy to read..it left me wanting to read more!